Saturday 30 July 2011

My Introduction

My name is Carlos_Pr7. I am a very dedicated fan of Professional Wrestling. This blog will be about me giving out my WWE Reviews. I Will review topics surrounding WWE whenever I Can. I made this blog to gain some followers. In the future I plan to be a YouTuber and Review Wrestling via Video. I Get inspired by Jay Dub. A Very popular Wrestling YouTuber. I Think I Can be equally Popular but it will take some time, and I am chosing to wait and build some followers for the future.


I am a very Pro-Heel Guy. My Favourite Wrestler/Superstar is CM Punk, my Second favourite Wrestler is The Miz, and the list goes on and on. I am a very big supporter of Zack Ryder. Big Fan of Z! True Long Island Story. I Even made a Facebook Page for him, its called "Zack Ryder For The Main Event", it has over 1,000 Likes.

I plan to review Shows as much as possible, I will also post some news on the blog. Please follow me on Twitter @Carlos_Pr7. Also, please share and FOLLOW this Blog. There are share buttons below this post, and there is a Tweet button in the sidebar. 

CM Punk, My favourite Wrestler.
Also, I am a very open person, Comments are More than Welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment